Customer expectation of the process.
- Understand Six Sigma
- Project definition and Charter
- High level Process Mapping – COPIS
What is the frequency of defects?
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) Characteristics – Learning and usage of tools like FMEA, Cause and Effect diagram, Pareto and detailed
- process mapping
- Performance standards
- MSA – Gage R&R, Attribute Agreement Analysis
Why, Where & When do defects occur?
- Graphical Analysis
- Process Capability – Cp, Cpk, Zst and Zlt
- Identify variation sources – Hypothesis testing
- ANOVA, Chi Square, 1-sample t, 2-sample t, 1-proportion, 2-proportion, Regression Analysis
How can we fix the Process?
- Brainstorming techniques and TRIZ
- Solution Selection, error proofing – FMEA
- Pilot Improvement plans
- Deployment – Cost Benefit Analysis
How can we keep the process fixed?
- Control Charts – Variable and Attribute Charts
- Implement Process control
- Project closure
- Customer expectation of the process
- Frequency of defects
- Why, Where and when do defects occur
- How can we fix the process
- How can we keep the process fixed.
- Students got exposure and guidance on various fields such as Manufacturing, Software solutions, ITES etc.
- A practical scenario was established.
- Mock interviews were carried out.
- Students were able to deliver and answer quality and statistical tools and their significance during their interview with the corporates.
Workshop: Orientation about Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Competency Development Four day certificate program.
Venue: Lala Lajpatrai Seminar Hall, Room No. 610, Lala Lajpatrai Marg, Haji Ali.
Date: 17th February 2017
Time: 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Speaker: M/s Vidya Unni of KPMG, Senior Consultant
Six Sigma is a management methodology which allows companies to use data to eliminate defects in any process. For a process to have achieved Six Sigma, a process must not produce a defect – that is anything outside of customer specifications – more often than 3.4 times per million opportunities.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program that is an international offering is specifically designed for institutes and students and applicable for all specialization streams. The program is recognized across 154 countries where KPMG operates from.
M/s Vidya Unni of KPMG presented a brief introduction about Six Sigma, its significance in business and KPMG real time project examples. She and her colleague of KPMG Mr. Diptanshu Sharma, presented a brief introduction about KPMG Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Competency Development Four day certificate program.