Customer expectation of the process.
- Understand Six Sigma
- Project definition and Charter
- High level Process Mapping – COPIS
What is the frequency of defects?
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) Characteristics – Learning and usage of tools like FMEA, Cause and Effect diagram, Pareto and detailed
- process mapping
- Performance standards
- MSA - Gage R&R, Attribute Agreement Analysis
Why, Where & When do defects occur?
- Graphical Analysis
- Process Capability – Cp, Cpk, Zst and Zlt
- Identify variation sources – Hypothesis testing
- ANOVA, Chi Square, 1-sample t, 2-sample t, 1-proportion, 2-proportion, Regression Analysis
How can we fix the Process?
- Brainstorming techniques and TRIZ
- Solution Selection, error proofing - FMEA
- Pilot Improvement plans
- Deployment – Cost Benefit Analysis
How can we keep the process fixed?
- Control Charts – Variable and Attribute Charts
- Implement Process control
- Project closure
- Customer expectation of the process
- Frequency of defects
- Why, Where and when do defects occur
- How can we fix the process
- How can we keep the process fixed.
- Students got exposure and guidance on various fields such as Manufacturing, Software solutions, ITES etc.
- A practical scenario was established.
- Mock interviews were carried out.
- Students were able to deliver and answer quality and statistical tools and their significance during their interview with the corporates.