Management Development Program
- Topic – Digital Marketing: Unlock the Opportunity for You
- Dates – 28th & 29th November, 2015 (Sat - Sun)
- Time – 10.00 am to 5.30 pm, both days
- Venue – Computer Centre, Room no – 611
- Digital Marketing Perspective & Opportunities Offered
- Introduction, Internet, Marketing, Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing, Offline vs Online Marketing, Opportunities offered by digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Tools & Applications Understanding - I
- Social Media Marketing, Its Trends and Evolution, Introduction to Facebook, Facebook for Business, Facebook Promotion and Analytics.
- Introduction to Twitter, How to use Twitter for Business, Tools and Techniques for Twitter, LinkedIn, LinkedIn for Business (B2B & B2C), Instagram, Instagram From a Marketing View, Pinterest, and Its importance in Business.
- Email Marketing, How to apply Mass Mailing, Short Cuts for better open rate of Email, Email for better conversion in sales.
- Blogging, Blogging For Business, SEO.
- Content Marketing, Practical Implementation of Content Marketing, Website Creation, Link Customization.
- Power of Google Advertising & Analytics
- Google Adwords, YouTube Advertisement, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Google Hangout.
- Online Reputation Management
- Case Studies and its evaluation
- The Mobile Customer Experience Cannot be Ignored
- Could Mobile be marketers magic bullet, The Beauty of Marketing in the eye of Customer, Are your cross- channel marketing missing mobile, Mobile responsible for rise in email open rates.
- Rules, Regulations and Etiquettes.
- Developing Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
- Do's and Don’ts of Digital Marketing, Strategy, Planning, Implementation and ROI.
- Conducted at Computer Centre on 6th floor, room no 611
- Each participants were given desktop and access to internet for practical demonstrations and live experiments
- Seminar hall, Room no-610 was used for catering purpose
- Morning tea/coffee with cookies, followed by lunch and late noon tea/coffee with cookies were served by the institute
- Program kit was provided on registration containing plastic folder with information, colour leaflet, conference note pad, schedule, feedback form along with writing pen
- Spiral bound book on ‘Digital Marketing’ was given as a courseware at the end
- Program banner was displayed at the prominent place
- He is a Digital Marketing Coach, Consultantand a Visiting faculty.
- He has done his BFM in Share Market, MMS in Marketing.
- Last one year he is teaching Entrepreneurs, Corporate Houses and Management colleges in Digital Marketing.
- He is also pursuing Phd in Digital marketing.
- He is an author, his book on Digital Marketing will soon be launched
Prof. Ashish Hathi
- Faculty in Marketing.
- Total 30 years of working experience with 15 years in B2C and 15 years in B2B domain.
- He has teaching experience as visiting faculty since 2000.
- He is well versed with subjects like Brand Management, Marketing He, B2B Marketing, Service Marketing, Consumer Buyer Behaviour, Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC), CRM, International Marketing, Marketing Communication & PR etc.